2016 Ohio Circulation Conference
October 2 and 3, 2016
Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
100 Green Meadows Drive South
Lewis Center, OH 43035
2016 Conference Archives
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's circulation conference. Access the links below to download presentations, photos, programs and more information from the conference.
- Download conference presentations
- Conference photos (the password to download the photos is ONA1640)
- Carrier of the year winners
- Conference Program
- ONA Hot Promotional Ideas Booklet
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 CONFERENCE SPONSORS
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS
News Media Alliance (formerly NAA)
Editor & Publisher
Special thanks to Jim Smith and the Steel City Corporation staff for coordinating the monthly promotions contest, emails, newsletters and providing the promotions book for the conference.
2015 Ohio Circulation Conference Highlights
The 2015 Ohio Circulation Conference was a success! Thank you to everyone who attended, especially our speakers and vendors. Here are a few photo highlights if you missed it:
For more photos of the conference, you can go to the ONA's Flickr account by clicking here.
You can also see presentations made at the conference by clicking on the links below:
- Targeted Digital Marketing to Grow Audience Activations and Engagement - Belinda Lush
- Awaken the Force at Your Paper - John Newby
- How Albuquerque Journal Phased Out Its News Racks - Joe Leong
- The ABCs of AAM New Rules and Reporting- Sandi Licking
- Legal Update - Michael Zinser
- The Blade Growing Sunday Print Circulation in 2015
- Panel Discussion on the Next Generation of Subscription Programs - Jonas Rideout
- 30 Hot Ideas in 60 Minutes
- Driving Revenue and Audience Development Through Centralization and Strategic Partnerships - Paul Felicissimo
- Building Audience & Revenue and Benchmarking the Progress- John Murray
- Use The Force to defend your existing subscriber base and grow your audience- Paul Mrozinski
Thank You to Our 2015 Conference Sponsors
The Zinser Law Firm
The Pisa Group, Inc.
Steel City Corporation
Wilson Gregory Agency Inc.
The Blade, Toledo
Prime Time Promotions
Schermerhorn Bros. Co.
Impact Sales Solutions, Inc.
Marketing Solutions Group
Hamilton Circulation Supplies
American Solutions for Business
Custom Signs & Graphics