2014 Ohio Circulation Conference
Network with other Circulation and industry Executives and Vendors.
- For the full convention program, click here.
- Registration deadline – September 22
General Information and Links
- Date: September 28 and 29, 2014
- Location: Kent State University Hotel, 215 S. Depeyster St., Kent Ohio 44240
- Registration Rates:
- First time attendee – $175 each
- Returning attendee – $225 each
- Spouse / Guest – $125 each
- Sunday Banquet Only – $50 each
- Sunday Attendance with Banquet – $125
- Monday Only – $99 each
- For hotel information, click here. The discounted room rate period has passed and rooms are now first come first serve at the regular rate. To make a reservation, please call 330-346-0100 or go here.
- Newspaper members: 2014 Ohio Circulation Conference Registration
- Vendors: The 2014 Buyer’s Guide has already been produced. For questions about the conference and registration, please contact Tom Warwick at 630-977-7804 or Sue Bazzoli at 614-486-6677 ext. 1018.
The topics for 2014 that will be presented or discussed are Postal Update, Legal Update, AAM Update, Single Copy Panel, Audience Acquisition and Database Marketing, Town Hall Idea Exchanges, and much more.
Speakers include Larry Kramer, President of USA Today (Read “USA Today Goes Viral” featuring Kramer); Jim Tressel, current president of Youngstown State University and former Ohio State University head football coach; Valecia Quinn, Regional Sales Director, Gannett; Mike Zinser and others.
Senator John Eklund will present Ohio Carrier of the Year Awards; read about the Senator here.
ONA Circulation Conference Golf Outing will be Saturday, September 27, 2014 at Oak Knolls Golf Club, State Route 43, Kent OH. First tee off is 11:15 a.m. and is a scramble format. Contact Dick Fuller at email@example.com for details. Download the golf outing flyer and registration here.
Convention Sponsors: Dix Newspapers, Steel City Corporation, Central Portage Chamber of Commerce and Kent State University Hotel.
A dedicated convention subcommittee of the ONA Circulation Managers Committee is planning the conference.