2014 Ohio Circulation Conference
Network with other Circulation and industry Executives and Vendors.
- Hotel room deadline – Sunday, September 14 (Group rate is $105)
- Registration deadline – Sunday, September 14
- Ad contract for Buyers guide – Friday, August 29
- Carrier of the Year – Extended to Friday, August 15
General Information and Links
- Date: September 28 and 29, 2014
- Location: Kent State University Hotel, 215 S. Depeyster St., Kent Ohio 44240
- For hotel information, click here. The room rate is $105 per night. To make a reservation, please call 330-346-0100 or go here. Be sure to mention or enter the code “ONCC” to receive the room rate.
- Newspaper members: 2014 Ohio Circulation Conference Registration
- Vendors: Buyer’s Guide Advertising contract and registration, click here.
- 2014 Ohio Newspaper Carrier of the Year
The topics for 2014 that will be presented or discussed are Postal Update, Legal Update, AAM Update, Single Copy Panel, Audience Acquisition and Database Marketing, Town Hall Idea Exchanges, and much more.
Speakers include Larry Kramer, President of USA Today (Read “USA Today Goes Viral” featuring Kramer); Jim Tressel, current president of Youngstown State University and former Ohio State University head football coach; Valecia Quinn, Regional Sales Director, Gannett; Mike Zinser and others.
Senator John Eklund will present Ohio Carrier of the Year Awards; read about the Senator here.
ONA Circulation Conference Golf Outing will be Saturday, September 27, 2014 at Oak Knolls Golf Club, State Route 43, Kent OH. First tee off is 11:15 a.m. and is a scramble format. Contact Dick Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Download the golf outing flyer and registration here.
Convention Sponsors: Dix Newspapers, Steel City Corporation, Central Portage Chamber of Commerce and Kent State University Hotel.
Watch for updates and the complete agenda. A dedicated convention subcommittee of the ONA Circulation Managers Committee is planning the conference.