2014 Ohio Circulation Conference
Network with other Circulation and industry Executives and Vendors.
- Date: September 28 and 29, 2014
- Location: Kent State University Hotel, 215 S. Depeyster St., Kent Ohio 44240
- To make hotel reservations, click here, and enter the group code “ONCC” to get the group rate.
- 2014 Ohio Circulation Conference Registration
- For the Buyer’s Guide Advertising contract and registration, click here.
- 2014 Best in Ohio Promotion Award
- 2014 Ohio Newspaper Carrier of the Year
The topics for 2014 that will be presented or discussed are Postal Update, Legal Update, AAM Update, Single Copy Panel, Audience Acquisition and Database Marketing, Town Hall Idea Exchanges, and much more.
Speakers planned are Larry Kramer, President of USA Today; Valecia Quinn, Regional Sales Director, Gannett; Mike Zinser and others. Read “USA Today Goes Viral” featuring Kramer.
Senator John Eklund to present Ohio Carrier of the Year Awards; read about the Senator here.
ONA Circulation Conference Golf Outing will be Saturday, September 27, 2014 at Oak Knolls Golf Club, State Route 43, Kent OH. First tee off is 1 p.m. and is a scramble format. Contact Dick Fuller at email@example.com for details. Download the golf outing flyer and registration here.
Convention Sponsors: Dix Newspapers, Steel City Corporation, Central Portage Chamber of Commerce and Kent State University Hotel.
Watch for updates and the complete agenda. A dedicated convention subcommittee of the ONA Circulation Managers Committee is planning the conference.