2014 Ohio Circulation Conference
Network with other Circulation and industry Executives and Vendors.
Video Summary of the Conference
Downloadable Presentation Files
- Building a Sustainable Audience Monetization Model (Dan Williams)
- Five Email Campaigns to Improve Subscriber Loyalty (Michelle Novak)
- Inland Press Assoc. Publisher Benchmarks (Bob Terzotis)
- Mastering Print Distribution (Mark Roggen)
- Partnerships and Merchandising (Valecia Quinn)
- Paywall, Membership Models and Google Customer Surveys (Rich Forsgren)
- Top Circulation Metrics You Should Track for Operations, Revenue and Audience Growth (Dick Fuller, Mike Ferry, and Tom Zeller)
- Transition and Expansion: Bring your total brand to media buyers (Diane Szubrych)
- NLRB “Quickie Election” Rule (Michael Zinser)
- Date: September 28 and 29, 2014
- Location: Kent State University Hotel, 215 S. Depeyster St., Kent Ohio 44240
The topics for 2014 that were presented or discussed included a Postal Update, Legal Update, AAM Update, Single Copy Panel, Audience Acquisition and Database Marketing, Town Hall Idea Exchanges, and much more.
Speakers included Larry Kramer, President of USA Today (Read “USA Today Goes Viral” featuring Kramer); Jim Tressel, current president of Youngstown State University and former Ohio State University head football coach; Valecia Quinn, Regional Sales Director, Gannett; Mike Zinser and others.
Senator John Eklund presented the Ohio Carrier of the Year Awards; read about the Senator here.
Convention Sponsors: Dix Newspapers, Steel City Corporation, Central Portage Chamber of Commerce and Kent State University Hotel.